- this is the best place for searching new technical solutions and developing innovative companies
- it provides excellent conditions for implementation of ideas based on cutting edge technologies, mainly in biotechnology and environment protection, computer science, electronics and telecommunication as well as industrial design.
- the best place for development and cooperation
The main idea of PSTP is to concentrate multiple factors related to companies’ development, facilitating running business activities, transfer and implementation of technology in a relatively small space.
Main qualities of PSTP include:
- collaboration of multiple entities – research and development centres, academic facilities, business entities, counselling, financial and training institutions
- special organisational, legal and financial conditions
- technology transfer support
Establishment and operations of PSTP provide numerous benefits for:
- entrepreneurs – low overheads and convenient conditions for running business
- students and graduates – user-friendly backup in starting own business, low overheads, scientific and business counselling
- residents of the region – favourable conditions for development of creativity and activation of regional community as well as new, permanent jobs
- local economy – increase in competitiveness, economic stimulation and restructuring
- environment – region revitalisation, support for companies dealing with environment protection
Pomeranian Science and Technology Park offers modern space for office premises and laboratories, conference and exhibition halls, prototype rooms, leisure area, services of two entities: EXPERYMENT Science Centre and Regional Patent Information Centre.
The Park is managed by Gdynia Innovation Centre (budget entity of the City of Gdynia).
There are app. 70 companies operating within the area of Pomeranian Science and Technology Park.