Gdynia Innovation Centre is a budget entity of the City of Gdynia, established by the City Hall of Gdynia to coordinate the project of Pomeranian Science and Technology Park and to implement the tasks related to development of innovative projects within the area of Gdynia.
Main tasks of Gdynia Innovation Centre include:
- innovative entrepreneurship support
- innovation promotion
- obtaining external funds for conducting statutory activities
- developing applications for co-financing of innovative projects from external funds, including EU funds
- managing investments, modernization and renovation of facilities and infrastructure, contributing to development of innovative undertakings
- providing technical and administrative services for facilities, premises, infrastructure, equipment and devices used for the purposes of innovative undertakings